Nomad Forms

Post-Systemism | Post-Post-Euclideanism -A morphogenesis into Nomad Forms- When we unlock the keys to jumping into parallel multiverses. When we can control our dreams, lucid dreams, and adapt them to our egoistic satisfactions, what if we divulge and metamorphose into Nomad Forms.

Monday, November 4, 2013

My felt rugs...

Greetings nomadic readers of my blog. I poped up this weekend to some unusual yet common rugs. Winter's knocking on my bedroom doors and coldness starts to prevail.
And I found them. 3 matching rugs with neutral tone colors that enlighten our master bedroom's mood.
They are, as you may see, felt rugs, or rugs out of felt. What is felt? It is when you get 100% wool fibers and you form them by hand into the dedired shapes. No needle is required, only the palms of the hand (and sometimes feet).
Indeed three beautifully formed felt rugs. And now they lie on my bedroom floor warming us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment