Nomad Forms

Post-Systemism | Post-Post-Euclideanism -A morphogenesis into Nomad Forms- When we unlock the keys to jumping into parallel multiverses. When we can control our dreams, lucid dreams, and adapt them to our egoistic satisfactions, what if we divulge and metamorphose into Nomad Forms.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Here's for a wonderful love

A beautiful day!
She wakes me up with her tender kiss. I shower up and brush the teeth.  I walk to the kitchen for a glass of water; and there she is, sitting and waiting for me behind the kitchen counter; with her sweet tender hands sewing a neatly prepared happy breakfast pans. The cup of freshly brewed hot coffee is next to her blissful meal.
What a beautiful day I lived; a beautiful life with my wonderful wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment